Call for Papers
ACM Turing Celebration Conference - China (ACM TURC 2021), will be held from July 30 to August 1, 2021 at Hefei, China, with its key theme on "AIOT". International academics and ACM Turing Award winners will share their perspectives on cutting-edge technologies, explore the current trends in Artificial Intelligence. This conference will feature a comprehensive high-quality technical program including 10 symposia, an attractive industry program aimed at practitioners and a variety of tutorials and workshops. The technical program chairs invite the submission of original papers to following symposia for presentation and publication in the conference proceedings. Best paper awards will be selected from accepted papers.
• SIGCOMM China: invites submissions on a wide range of networking research, including, but not limited to: AI support for networking and communication, blockchain techniques related to networking and communication, datacenter networking, energy-aware communication, network security and privacy, network protocols, routing and traffic engineering
Junzhou Luo (Southeast University, China)
Xiaohua Jia (City University of Hong Kong, China)
Lijuan Sun (Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China)
Guihai Chen (Nanjing University, China)
Fu Xiao (Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China)
Dan Li (Tsinghua University, China)
• SIGMOBILE China: invites submissions on a wide range of mobile computing and wireless networking research.
Huadong Ma (Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China)
Xiangyang Li (University of Science and Technology of China, China)
Lan Zhang (University of Science and Technology of China, China)
Anfu Zhou (Beijing university of posts and telecommunications, China)
• SIGMOD China: invites the submission of original research contributions relating to all aspects of data management defined broadly, and particularly encourage submissions on topics of emerging interest in the research and development communities.
Jianzhong Li (Harbin Institute of Technology, China)
Guoliang Li (Tsinghua University, China)
Hongzhi Wang (Harbin Institute of Technology, China)
Xike Xie (University of Science and Technology of China, China)
Xin Cao (University of New South Wales, Australia)
Yang Wang (University of Science and Technology of China, China)
• SIGSAC China: seeks innovative work related to the construction, evaluation, application, or operation of secure systems. All topic areas related to cyber security and data privacy are of interest and in scope.
Sheng Zhong (Nanjing University, China)
Hui Zhu (Xidian University, China)
Qi Li (Tsinghua University, China)
• SIGCSE China: the theme of this year is Computing Education in the AI Era: For AI and By AI. “AI+CE” highlights our goal to engage all the educators in the world to create new ideas on how to teach, empower and energize their students.
Ming Zhang (Peking University, China)
Juan Chen (National University of Defense Technology, China)
Yu Zhang (University of Science and Technology of China, China)
• SIGAPP China: invites submissions on a wide range of novel computer applications.
Zhongwen Guo (Ocean University of China, China)
Minglu Li (Zhejiang Normal University, China)
Feng Hong (Ocean University of China, China)
Chao Liu (Ocean University of China, China)
Author and Submission Guidelines
Full papers: contain no more than five (5) single-spaced and numbered pages, including figures, tables, any appendices, and any other material, followed by as many pages as necessary for bibliographic references. Font size should be no smaller than 10 points. Double column format with each column having dimensions 9.25 inches x 3.33 inches, a space of 0.33 inches between the two columns, and with no more than 55 lines of text per column. Submissions should fit properly on US letter-sized paper (8.5 inches by 11 inches).
Submissions must be in PDF (Portable Document Format). Authors should ensure that they are compatible with Adobe Acrobat (English version). Any other formats, including Postscript and MS-Word, will not be accepted.
Papers should be submitted via
Abstract and title registration May 14, 2021 22:00 AOE
Paper submission May 20, 2021 22:00 AOE
Notification of acceptance June 20, 2021
Camera-ready June 30, 2021